Post Hire Charges ScheduleOn completion of your hire, the vehicle will be inspected and the following post hire charges and fees may apply:
All post hire charges are deducted either from the security bond or charged to the card details held on the Credit Cardholder Authoristion Form.
Vehicle Inventory, Fuel & Meter charges:
(At the commencement of the hire, the meter readings and fuel levels will be notified and advised on the Pre Hire Condition Form)
1) Collection & Return time. The collection return time is shown on your Hire Rental Agreement. Please collect before the collection time and return before return time shown. Late returns are charged a minimum fee of £100 for any vehicle returned 15 minutes after the notified return time. An earlier collection time may be possible subject to availability.
2) Diesel fuel levels: The diesel fuel level is recorded at the start of the hire. Upon return, the diesel fuel level is measured. Any Diesel shortfall is charged at £2.00 per litre.
3) Waste water tank. The waste tank will be empty upon collection. The waste water tank should be returned empty and disposed of responsibly.. If the waste water tank is not returned empty a £75 charge applies. NOTE: If the waste water tank is emptied at the depot the £75 charge applies.
4) Toilet Cassette. The toilet cassette will be empty on collection. The cassette should be returned empty and disposed of responsibly.
If the toilet cassette is not returned empty a £75 charge applies. NOTE: The toilet cassette cannot be emptied at the depot.
5) Excess mileage: Unless previously agreed and paid for, the vehicle hire charge includes 100 miles per day of inclusive mileage, for each day or part thereof of the hire period.
Excess mileage (opening mileage - inclusive mileage - closing mileage) is charged at £1.15 per additional mile.
6) Propane Gas: The Propane gas bottle is weighed upon hire commencement and is charged on a full use basis. There are no refunds nor credit for part use.
The Propane gas charge will apply unless no quantity of Propane gas is used during the hire period. Propane gas is charged at £5.00 per kilo from the opening gas measurement to the empty gas bottle weight.
7) Speeding. The vehicle is fitted with a GPS tracking alert that will notify any speeds reached in excess of 75 mph.
The vehicle is not designed to exceed 70mph. For passenger & vehicle safety, the alerts incur a fine of £75 each.
8) Valet cleaning fee. If the vehicle is returned in a poor overall state of cleanliness a valet cleaning charge of £150 applies.
9) Tyre compressor kit: The vehicle is supplied with a tyre compressor kit. If the kit is not found on return a £199 replacement fee applies.
10) Kitchen Inventory Items: Kitchen utensils, cutlery, crockery, pots & pans are itemised on return. For each missing item, a £3.00 replacement fee applies.
11) Tyre damage. Any damage found to tyres will incur a replcement tyre charge fee of £250 per tyre.
12) Wheel damage. Any damage found to wheels will incur a replacement wheel charge fee of £250 per wheel.
Non Insurable Damages - exterior bodywork & interior
(At commencement of the hire, pre-existing exterior and interior damages will be advised on the Pre Hire Condition Form)
The following list of damages are deemd non insurable and are not included in the optional IEC cover.
If new damages are found during the post hire inspection, the charge(s) will be deducted from the security bond paid or charged to the credit card details supplied on the Credit Cardholder Authoristion Form.
(Examples of non insurable damages can be found in the pictures section below).
Exterior bodywork damages
1) Wheel arches & Rear Bumper. Damage found to wheel arches or rear bumper, incurs a charge of £495 for each item.
2) Wing mirror (glass). Wing mirror glass is cracked or broken, incurs a replacement mirror glass fee of £195
3) Wing mirror (housing). Damage to the wing mirror housing, incurs a replacement fee of £445
4) Exterior running light. Exterior running light that are missing or damaged, incurs a replacement fee of £45 per running light
4) Habitation windows damage. Cracked or damaged habitation windows, incurs a replacement fee of £495 per habitation window.
5) Habitation window (scratches). Scratched or scarred Habitation window, incurs a repair fee of £45 per window
6) Habitation body marks (dints, scuffs & light scratches). Marks to the habitation body, incur repair fee of £45 per dint, scuff or scratch.
7) Windscreen damage. If the windscreen is found scratched or chipped, the replacement windscreen fee is £495.
8) Skylight damage. Skylight window damage incurs a replacement fee of £445 per skylight window.
9) Rear light clusters. Damage to rear light cluster are subject to a replacment charge of £199.
Interior (habitation) damages
1) Table damage. Damage to the table top, leg or hinge are subject to a replacement table charge of £245.
2) Interior lights. Broken or damaged interior lights are subject to a £95 replacement charge per light.
3) Interior scrapes and scuffs. Flooring, doors and interior walls found with scuffs or scratches are subject to a £45 repair charge for each.
Other charges arising
1) VAT: All post hire charges (including credit card surcharges) are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate of 20%
2) Credit card surcharges: All payments made using a credit card incur a credit card surcharge fee of 2.5%
3) Admin fees. A one off £7.50 admin fee applies if any charges arise from the post hire inspection.
4) Smoking: If smoking is suspected upon return of the vehicle, a valet fee of £150 applies.
5) Fresh water tank contamination. In the event of diesel fuel contamination of the fresh water tank, a £1250 fixed penalty fee applies.
6) Non listed damages. Damage found that is not on either the Exterior damages or Interior damages list, will be charged the cost of replacement parts & labour @ £75 per hour.
Picture section. Below are photographic examples of the non insurable damages and excluded from IEC cover.
|Wing Mirror Glass Damages||£195|
*Price excludes VAT (20%)
** If a checkin surcharge is levied, a £7.50 administration surcharge applies
*** Applicable to card surcharge of 2% if paid by credit card
PLEASE NOTE: These fixed charges only apply to MotorHolme fleet vehicles from Depots